There are a lot of cool places in America. There're mountains, beaches, forests, and national monuments. But there's one place more than anything that I'd want to travel in America, a place I'm going this weekend. I want to, and can't wait to, travel to Las Vegas. Not for the slots, the gambling, or the other adult things, but for the amazing shows.
Las Vegas up all night long. There're pleanty shows and shops and resturants you could go to. Chris angel, a famous magician does shows there. Chris Angel is amazing, he makes his tricks look real and he's extremely attractive. It's like a double show. You're entertained by his magic tricks and you get to watch him be all attractive. I hear he's also extremely nice, it's not just an act. I'd say above anyone, That man would be my famous person crush.
Las Vegas also has a bunch of plays. The one we're going to see is Phantom of the Opera. Phantom of the opera is centered around a girl and two men. One of the men had a birth defect so his face is all messed up. The girl is a beautiful opera singer and the other man is her fiance. The "Phantom" Is jealous of her Fiance and plans on taking her for his own. It's said to be best played in Las Vegas.
No comments:
Post a Comment