Monday, March 7, 2011

Symbols

-Two pencils crossed because I like to draw
- a laptop, because I love the computer
-a controller, because I love gaming
-a brain, because I want to be a psychiatrist
-A smiley face because I like being happy
- A headband, because I always wear the same headband
-An Italian flag because I'm Italian
-A Panda because pandas are very emotional animals (Inside joke)
-A penguin because penguins are very caring animals (Also an inside joke)
-Cinderella's castle
- the chrome symbol
-internet explorer symbol with an X through it

2 comments:

  1. I liked that yours told alot about you, and I think it it easy to read in list form. You do need a picture, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia,
    You have all of the required blogs for third quarter so far. Your belt symbols are very interesting, but you need to string them together as a paragraph. Your Jon Krakauer post is too short, and your Welcome to Into the Wild post reads like you copied and pasted the top part without giving credit to writer. Lastly, you need someone else to read over your writing with you to pick up all of the typing/grammar errors in the blogs.
    75/100 C

    ReplyDelete